In the concurrent field work visit report, you have to write about the activities you performed on the particular day. Here is a guide about what you have to write in the IGNOU MSW concurrent field work visit report.
- You have to mention about the plan of the day and what instructions your supervisor provide for the field work on that particular day.
- You also have to write the observation you collected while working with your beneficiaries like working with a child what you noticed.
- You also need to write the social work tools you used. There are many social work tools like motivation, inspiration, assurance, sympathy etc.
- You have to write the detail information on the assigned tasks and name of the team workers if you worked in a team.
- In the last, you have to write about the plan of the next day.