Research Assistant Job after MSW

Research Assistant Job after MSWAfter MSW from IGNOU, you can join any NGO or development sector as a research assistant. Research is one of the essential parts of the social work and every year numbers of social organizations offer funds for the quality research. There is a huge demand of the professional and qualified researchers in every NGO and development agency. So if you have good research doing skills, you can assist any research organization as a research assistant.

In the second year of IGNOU MSW course, you have to do a research paper. This paper is very important for gaining the research skills. I will suggest you to take this paper in the second year.

Research assistant is a very good job having great opportunities in the field of research. A research is one of the methods using the NGO can gain good reputation.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s