Check some of the sample Research Questions For The Interview Purpose For Child Labor Project.
- How many children work?
- Why do children work?
- How many hours in a day children work?
- What about the daily wages?
- Is child labour caused by poverty?
- Do children involved in the hazardous work?
- What is meant by hazardous work of children?
- How many children are involved and in what sectors?
- What are some of the specific hazards for children in these sectors?
- What is the impact of hazardous work on children?
- What are the key steps required to tackle hazardous child labour ?
Important acts to study
- Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation) Act, 1986
- Mines Act, 1952:
- Section 45 of Mines Act, 1952
- Factories Act, 1948
- The Merchant Shipping Act,
- The Motor Transporters Act, 1961
- The Beedi and Cigar Workers
- Bonded Labour System (Abolition) Act 1976
- Explosive Act, 1984