Last month, I visited a famous NGO in Delhi. The NGO was working on the welfare of Mentally Restarted Children. The NGO was providing NFE classes to the children. There were total 20 children in the batch. The age group was 5-10years. The children love to play indoor games like carom board, ludo, snack and ladder.
I also observed that most of the children have same problem. Their physical development was good but mentally they were very poor. They love to recite poems, watching movies and playing cards.
They also love to eat chips and puffs. I distributed chocolates among them. They were very happy.
The agency was providing regular counseling to the children. The counselor motivates the children.
Condom plays an important role in the prevention of HIV/AIDS transmission and STD. It is one of the best contraceptive used while making the sexual relationships. The people are not aware about the use and importance of the condoms. The condom programming is designed for the creating awareness among the people about the uses of the condoms.
Objectives Of Condom Programming
- Understand condom clients and the environment
- Assess programme and create action plan
- Procure high-quality condoms and manage the pipeline.
- Expand distribution systems
- Promote condoms at distribution points
- Promote condoms at the community, district, and national levels
- Monitor programme progress and evaluate outcomes
The hall ticket for the June 2014 Term-End Examination are available on the official website of the IGNOU. Just enter your enrollment number and program code in the given window on website and take print out of the hall ticket. Remember, you need to carry your identity card in the examination hall.
Condom plays an important role in the prevention of HIV/AIDS and the sexually transmitted diseases. Here are the advantages of using a condom while making the sexual relationship.
- It protects against HIV.
- It is a well-organized contraceptive and if use properly it provides trustworthy protection from pregnancy.
- It is appropriate for all couples and types of sexual intercourse.
In the concurrent field work visit report, you have to write about the activities you performed on the particular day. Here is a guide about what you have to write in the IGNOU MSW concurrent field work visit report.
- You have to mention about the plan of the day and what instructions your supervisor provide for the field work on that particular day.
- You also have to write the observation you collected while working with your beneficiaries like working with a child what you noticed.
- You also need to write the social work tools you used. There are many social work tools like motivation, inspiration, assurance, sympathy etc.
- You have to write the detail information on the assigned tasks and name of the team workers if you worked in a team.
- In the last, you have to write about the plan of the next day.
Fieldwork Supervisor plays a very important role in the social work practice. The field work supervisor provides necessary guidance and instructions about how and what to do in the field work practice. Supervisor is who establish a learning environment with effective leadership qualities. Supervisor treats the students as an individual so that the students can gain maximum knowledge and information.
A good supervisor understands the need of the students. Supervisor also helps the students in tackling the problems faced during the social work practice.
Here is the list of characteristics of an effective fieldwork supervisor.
- Effective communication
During the field work practice, you will do community development project. This article is about how to start the community organization.
First of all, you need to find a community where you can perform your field work training. It will be good if your NGO recommend you the same. After that you need to establish a good relationship with the community people. First of all met with the respected people of the community and they will help you to establish the community development work.
On the first day of community visit, it is advisable to take any reputed person of the agency to the community. He will help you to understand the community effectively. He will also introduce you about the resources available in the community.
So the first tip of the community development is to know and understand your community.
In the field work journal of IGNOU MSW, you have to do 15 community organization visit.